Just me having fun with the sad sacks of craigslist M4W in Washington, DC.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Perusing this part of cl is not necessarily why you are here

Steve, you are one strange dude. (permalink).

No, this is not a repetitive post because you've yet to read it. I just wrote it. It won't be new in a day or so if you come back and reread it but it will be new to the people that haven't read it. Also, if I repost it (which I won't) it will be new to the people that haven't yet read it. Additionally, it might seem new to the people that already read it when I repost it if I repost it in, say, 2 weeks and you don't remember that you already read it. That's who I am trying to reach. People who haven't read it, people who read it and may have forgotten they read it, and people who might have been looking for a broken TV. I'll explain.

OK, so this is a relationship forum, but you really may not be looking for that at all.

Maybe you were looking for a broken TV and stumbled in here by accident and you find yourself reading these things. Maybe you were just bored at work and wanted to learn about how easy it would be to have sex with me. Or be my girlfriend. You want a boyfriend who doesn't have syphilis. I can be that guy for you. I don't have syphilis. Maybe you're just looking for a free broken TV. I can be that guy for you too. I have one that you can take off my hands if you wish.

The only question is what type of person do you want to swap bodily fluids with?

My type, course. What a silly question. I mean, you're reading this ad, so you must want to git jiggy with me naturally.


What? .... What is my type?

I told you. The type you are looking for.

What? .... What is your type?

Me!

One last thing: DO NOT DELETE OR CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE. It is what I look for in an ocean of emails promising me that you will swoon over my size if I take this product called Megadik. Otherwise your response will be deleted unread. Also, respond in detail and comment to content, so I know you actually read this and I know I am not receiving a generic phishing reply. A naked picture of you would be nice too. Thanks.

Mr. BananaHammock

He gets letters:

"Original, I must say.
Do you talk the same way you write?
If that's the case, we would have to stick with having sex most of the time because talking could become way too confusing.
But in order to find out if I wanted to have sex with you I would have to see a picture of the "Megadik"
But then here are all the meds I'm taking....
The craziness...
I might be the one with syphilis! BTW, I collect broken TVs.
Is it still that easy to have sex with you?
J"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home