Just me having fun with the sad sacks of craigslist M4W in Washington, DC.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sharing my VD with the lovelies of craigslist


Happy VD! Or STD or whatever....

My retreat last weekend to my private island hideaway in Pulau Tinggi was just what the doctor ordered. Recharged my batteries and it shows. Relaxed. Even tan all over thanks to my Jan Tana Hair Remover. I'll need to hit the gym soon to be ready for the Bally Jute Mill Bodybuiding Invitational in Bangladesh later this month.

I head to Tryst this afternoon for an ISS Effervescent Creatine Orange and Strawberry Smoothie. I'm in my Carla Berhle leather pants. No shirt. I walk in the room and all the ladies are looking up from their laptops. A pregnant woman almost went into labor. I tone it down as much as I can. I give them my Front Double Biceps and Back Lat Spread combo before taking a seat at the bar. I scan the room. Hot blonde lady in a sheer white top and short black skirt. I notice she is noticing me -- muscle mass, density, ripped definition, intensity, stamina, endurance. I give her a point and wink.

Just sharing my VD with the lovelies of craigslist.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home